Making an auto insurance claim with AA insurance is pretty straight forward. You can make a claim with by phone or online
Make AA Auto Claim via Phone
- Call AA 0 800 500 216
- You need to be the primary person on the insurance policy or have given the caller authorization on the policy. Having someone added as a driver does not give them authorization.
- Provide the phone agent with your insurance policy number.
- You will need the license plate number of your vehicle.
- You will describe the accident and the damage
- They will take your credit card to pay the excess on your policy.
- AA will tell you the authorized repair centers, and you can choose the one convenient for you. If you live rurally, the repair center might be your local one.
- You will get an email with the repair center’s information after AA submits the information to the repair shop.
- Call the repair shop. If you are in a larger city, you will likely be able to come by anytime and start the process. Most smaller shops require an appointment.
- If you have a policy that provides rental car coverage, the repair shop usually takes care of the rental car.
Make AA Auto Claim Online
- Go to AA’s online claim center.
- You will need your policy number.
- Enter the details of the accident.
- Upload photos.
- You will be contacted via email with the repair shops information or if more information is needed about your claim.
- You will get an instant claim number when you submit the claim online.
Did you ever have to file an auto insurance claim with AA? Make sure to check out our guide on fuel discounts to get the most out of your car when it is on the road. Our guide on insurance can help you choose the right insurance for you.